NOW HIRING HAIRSTYLISTS!
At seven twenty-nine, our mission is geared toward future growth through teamwork and education. In our salon, we derive success through both of these principals. As techniques change, as products improve, as new services are introduced, we will be prepared through education to satisfy the new demands of our clients.
It is our goal and duty to provide you with exceptional beauty services in a safe, professional and welcoming environment. To help us maintain our aesthetic and allow a pleasant experience for all, please observe the following salon policies at all times;
• To ensure that your stylist has plenty of time to complete your service, please arrive on time. Most stylists allow a 5-10 minute window for tardiness; any longer may result in forfeit or alteration of your appointment.
• Cancellation or rescheduling for standard appointments require 24 hours notice to avoid a 50% service charge. Cancellation or rescheduling for advanced technique appointments require 48 hours notice to avoid a 50% service charge. No shows are subject to a 100% service charge and may require a deposit for future appointments.
• Do not bring children to your hair appointment. Please make outside childcare arrangements prior to arrival.
• Please be respectful of everyone's experience; use of Face Time, speaker phone and any other media volume is prohibited within the salon.
• All members of our salon team are self employed. If you have any questions regarding an upcoming appointment or services you have received, please contact your stylist directly.
Thank you and enjoy your time at
seven twenty-nine salon & cosmetics,